- Position : Content Developer
Developing original content for website & creating advertising material. He/she is also well-versed in the best practices of SEO.
- Writing web content & editing, proof reading other content
- Creating simple & user-friendly content using best SEO practices
- Managing distribution of content through various channels like Social media
- Creating content strategies & pitching ideas to Marketing, Communication department
- Analysing the effectiveness of the website content
- Position : YouTube Marketing Specialist
As a YouTube marketing Expert, you will be working on YouTube Videos and marketing to generate more Engagements and views to the Videos.
- Must be well versed with the features of YouTube and Additional Tools to use on YouTube
- Understand and create YouTube content and organic marketing strategy
- Optimize Video Content & YouTube Channels
- Overall Responsible for YouTube channel’s growth and user engagement
- Work with YouTube optimization tools and various YouTube APIs
- Video on page metadata fixing & off-page optimization
- Promote YouTube live stream
- Competitor channel & video analysis
- Should be VERY STRONG in the use of Keywords, Hashtags, Titles and Description
- Position : SEO ANALYST
The SEO Analyst is responsible for implementing SEO and social media strategies for clients. The SEO Analyst can quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns.
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
- Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting on client projects
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
- Implement link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals
- Assist in development and execution of communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with SEO goals
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
- Research and administer social media tools in support of clients’ social media strategy
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals
- Position : BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Your job as a business development manager is to identify sales leads, pitch goods or services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts.
This role revolves around good communication and so whatever business you work in your duties are likely to include:
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Planning and preparing presentations (say hello to PowerPoint)
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
- Overseeing the development of marketing literature
- Writing reports
- Providing management with feedback
- Win new business and achieve agreed revenue and margin targets
- Generate high quality leads that result in winning new projects and accounts
- Pitch business proposals to clients, negotiate and close sales
- Successfully manage the sales process from lead generation to conversion
- Attend appropriate events and conferences, acting as the perfect agency ambassador while networking
- Position : Production Manager
Production Managers coordinates the business, finance and employment in film and television productions. He/ she would be in charge of how the production budget is spent and making sure that everything is running smoothly during filming.
- Managing the production team
- Examine scripts or program ideas with the producer/director
- Planning shooting schedule, estimating total cost
- Making sure everything runs up to schedule
- Supervising location bookings and arranging any necessary permissions and risk assessments
- Position : Production Assistant
A Production Assistant supports every aspect of the production unit. He / she would perform various tasks from organising the whole set, script distribution to crowd control
- Prepare the set with lights, props, equipment etc.
- Assisting the costume designers, directors and other crew members
- Crowd control by putting up signs, moving pedestrians away from set etc.
- Act as a link distributing messages or items within film crew and cast
- Perform administrative work (answering phones, paperwork etc.) & Undertake errands as assigned
- Position : Colourist
Colourist contributes to the look/mood of the film by defining the colour of the scene/shot. They work closely with Director of Photography & the director to decide the overall colour palette of the film.
- Stylize the color in line with the vision of the director and director of photography (DOP).
- Match shots & balancing their color saturation so that no one shot stands out in the sequence
- Up to date & well versed with the latest editing & coloring software
- Communicating with the Director & DOP and revising the work
- Position : Illustration Artist
Illustration Artist produces still drawings for use in films, videos, advertisements, books, magazines, packaging, greetings cards and newspapers.
- Carrying out relevant research and generating ideas
- Communicating with editors, authors or designers
- Drawing rough sketches for approval
- Producing final illustrations
- Position : 2d/3d Animator
Animator develops excellent visual frames/animation in 2D/3D format. They give life to characters in a film/tv/web series/ad commercial through impressive computer-generated graphics
- Reading & analysing scripts and storylines to understand animation requirements
- Preparing presentations of raw designs to customers
- Developing storyboards for the initial stages of production
- Ensuring synchronization of frames with audio
- Collaborating with production crew (designers, directors etc.)
- Position : Personal Secretary to CEO/Producer
A personal secretary provides personalized secretarial and administrative support. He/she would provide the required assistance for efficient working of the office/administrative space
- Screening Telephone Calls
- Taking Messages and Responding to Queries.
- Arranging of Documents.
- Manage Diary and Schedule Meetings and Appointments.
- Sending Reminders & make Travel Arrangements
- Assisting in outdoor traveling and in business trips.
- Position : Office Admin
Office Admin undertake the administrative task including bookkeeping and mentoring office assistants. They ensure smooth running of company’s offices and contributes in bringing sustainable growth.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency
- Manage administrative staff and distribute responsibilities
- Support budgeting, updating records & bookkeeping procedures
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Position : Motion/Graphic Designer
Design and create enticing motion graphics for video deliverables (corporate videos, eLearning, websites, marketing demos, etc.
- Prepare design plan, concept and layout for motion graphic project.
- Create and deliver motion graphics in various media including web, mobile, etc.
- Work with art and creative teams to understand project scope and objectives.
- Assist in selecting audio, video, colors, animation, etc for graphic design.
- Work with editors, producers and other designers to resolve technical and/or design issues.
- Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Research and analyze best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics.
- Assist in designing and creating storyboards.
- Participate in brainstorming session to share new design perspectives and ideas.
- Position : Editor
A film editor will manage material like final camera footage, special effects, sound effects & graphic to produce the final video product. He/ she need to closely work with the director to produce the desired product.
- Compiling all raw footage, with all camera shots onto the video tape in inputting into the computer
- digitally cutting files to put together the sequence of the film and selecting what’s usable
- experimenting with different styles and techniques including the design of graphic elements
- reordering/ fine tuning the whole video content to present a logical sequence
- Position : VFX Artists
VFX artists apply special effects to real things like actions of actors/scenes/ footage to create visualize impossible or difficult scenarios. VFX artists makes the impossible seem real for the viewing audience.
- Make high quality, appealing visuals within the budget
- Work with producers, directors and track changes in the presentation of Visual effects
- Should be well versed with the latest technology/advancement in VFX
- Should be able to work under tight schedules
- Position : Sound Engineer
Sound Engineer is responsible for adjusting the sound acoustics to achieve the desired result. Their job also involves planning a recording session with an artist or musician & setting up the required sound equipment according to the need.
- Enhancing, editing and mixing studio recorded tracks
- Communicating with the performers, director or producer to understand their vision and contribute your own creative ideas
- Checking individual recordings of each instrument and vocals of artists in a studio context
- Resolving any audio-related technical problems
- Position : Music Composer
Music composer direct or create music for various genres. They produce compositions, scores, and even music arrangements for theatre, film, television, ad films and video games.
- Music arrangements/ set Background score for television shows, commercials, movies, theatre productions, and video games.
- Communicating with the producer or director in a timely manner for creative input & feedback
- Receiving feedback & revising composition according to the deadline
- Position : Scriptwriter/Screenwriter
Scriptwriter/Screenwriter write down the movement, actions, expression & dialogue of the characters as it would be visually presented on the screen. They form the foundation for any movie.
- Developing/ researching ideas for the script or screenplay
- Mixing the visual elements of the scene with plot & dialogue
- Working with producers/ directors to change the script as needed
- Possibly adapting a novel/story into screenplay
- Position : Storyboard Designer
Storyboard Designer work with directors & scriptwriters to visually interpret each & every scene in the screenplay. They draw or digitally design the whole sequence to help directors get a visual idea & thus direct other departments such as camera crew, wardrobe section etc to right direction.
- Making sketches for key scenes in proper sequence
- Clean Detailing of action scenes/ scenes involving lot of people to avoid reshoot or exceeding the budget
- Drawing scenes from different camera view point/ angles & plotting character position of each frame
- Producing work under tight schedules owing to budgetary/technical restrictions
- Position : Casting Director
Casting directors finds actors to bring the characters in a film/web series/tv into life.
- Study script to understand all speaking roles
- Collaborate with directors and producers & understand a role’s requirements (physical characteristics, experience etc.)
- Creating casting budget & Contacting agents directly to source ideal actors
- Reviewing resumes, conducting interview for suitable actors
- Organize auditions, script readings & negotiating contract of the selected actor
- Position : Assistant Director
Assistant Director works on logistics and planning so that the director can focus more on creative decisions. During the filming, an Assistant Director executes the production schedule and keeps the set working efficiently.
- Creating overall/appropriate shooting schedule according to the cast, location or props available
- Roll calling various department heads once the filming starts
- Maintaining safe workspace for each & every department on the set
- Resolve any possible issues/conflict on the set
- Position : Art Director
Art director design sets, oversee artists, set designers and determine the overall look of a film production. They act as a link between the production designer and set designers.
- Create illustrations to visualize the set design, character, costume design
- Plan & work out detailed budget for materials, labor for set creation and other art elements.
- Manage & coordinate with different teams who design/build set, props, graphics & other visual elements